Remote - US
Customer Success Manager – Shadowbox
At Shadowbox, our mission is to elevate patient care by making patient information easy to access and safe to share no matter where it resides. Shadowbox is a secure, HIPAA-compliant automation platform built for healthcare. Our “browser-like” application operates like an "infinite API" connecting multiple applications on the fly. A user can access the applications they use every day - an EHR, a lab portal, a billing system, a payer portal, even a state-run database - simultaneously connecting fields, transferring data and automating workflow.
We are looking for like-minded individuals who are inspired to innovate, grow and evolve. Explore remote-friendly, flexible career opportunities in a fast-growing company that values inclusivity, creativity, and work-life balance.
As the Customer Success Manager, you will ensure the successful implementation, support, and maintenance of the customer/Shadowbox relationship to maximize customer retention, satisfaction, and product distribution and utilization. You will use your skills to develop a keen understanding of the needs of the customer and serve as customer advocate with internal teams to ensure best prioritization of resources and execution of customer facing solutions. You will dazzle customers regarding all aspects of their user experience to reduce friction and to solicit constructive feedback that ensures customer retention through product changes and upgrades. You will be part of a rapidly growing team and must be flexible and adaptable as part of a startup. You will be rewarded for your success.
- Manage customer onboarding process in concert with internal Customer/Product leader.
- Provide ongoing project updates during the development process.
- Schedule customer sales and installation training for the Shadowbox platform.
- Prepare, review and distribute co-marketing material.
- Obtain pilot site information, execution of any required site-specific documentation, and schedule initial site install/test and feedback period.
- Schedule and implement new locations once the initial pilot has completed.
- Schedule customer portal training.
- Create user accounts, manage customer portal, and prepare/manage/schedule/implement hand-off of customer portal to customer.
- Prepare per customer/aggregate reports to internal Customer/Product leader.
- Maintain an ongoing relationship with assigned customers.
- Attend regular meetings with key customer contacts to review current processes, provide updates on upcoming releases, determine if new business opportunities exist and discuss ideas/options for improving existing services.
- Provide ongoing product education to customers as needed.
- Serve as the Customer Advocate for internal discussions to resolve any technical issues and product improvements to meet client demands.
- Serve as the primary implementer of Customer-site updates/implementations at the direction of internal Customer/Product leader.
- Provide first-tier customer technical support.
- Diagnose active issues.
- Review issues against a checklist of potential/known requirements such as hardware, network, or practice management software updates.
- Write support tickets for the Development Team.
- Provide consistent and committed communication with Customers regarding solutions, timelines, and workarounds.
- Escalate and pursue solutions once determined.
- Affect excellent customer support via the appropriate communication medium.
- 1-3 years of B2B SaaS & technical support experience
- Experience in healthcare and related compliance requirements (ie. HIPAA), and specific diagnostic laboratories or other healthcare ancillary service providers
- Demonstrated success in achieving client satisfaction through keeping customer commitments and resolving customer issues
- Must be detail-oriented, have the ability to multi-task, meet tight deadlines and operate with minimal supervision
- Strong presentation and project management skills
- Ability to verbally educate and effectively convey knowledge on product use and process
- Strong customer service ethos
- Must be a natural problem solver & critical thinker
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, and HubSpot (CRM) is a plus
- Participation in the development and improvement of processes
- Experience with Electronic Health Record systems, Lab Information Systems, Revenue Cycle Management Systems, Practice Management CRMs
- Startup experience, or if you’ve ever wrestled a bear
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary dependent on location and experience
- Bonus plan
- Employee stock option plan
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible schedule/remote work
Job is remote.