Remote - US
Customer Success Manager – Shadowbox
At Shadowbox, our mission is to elevate patient care by making patient information easy to access and safe to share no matter where it resides. Shadowbox is a secure, HIPAA-compliant automation platform built for healthcare. Our “browser-like” application operates like an "infinite API" connecting multiple applications on the fly. A user can access the applications they use every day - an EHR, a lab portal, a billing system, a payer portal, even a state-run database - simultaneously connecting fields, transferring data and automating workflow.
We are looking for like-minded individuals who are inspired to innovate, grow and evolve. Explore remote-friendly, flexible career opportunities in a fast-growing company that values inclusivity, creativity, and work-life balance.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will ensure the successful deployment of the Shadowbox application, support the customer, and maintain the relationship to maximize customer retention, satisfaction, and product distribution/utilization. You will use your skills to develop a keen understanding of the needs of the customer and serve as the Customer advocate with internal teams to ensure the best prioritization of resources and execution of customer facing solutions. You will communicate with customers regarding all aspects of the customer experience to reduce friction and ensure customer retention.
- Manage the customer onboarding process.
- Provide ongoing project updates during the customization process.
- Schedule customer installation, and training.
- Review and distribute the co-marketing materials.
- Manage pilot deployment and execution, including execution of a Business Associate Agreement (if required).
- Coordinate with customer on schedule and implementation of roll-out once completion of initial pilot.
- Scheduling customer portal training.
- Create user accounts, manage customer portal, and prepare/manage/schedule/implement hand-off of customer portal to customer.
- Prepare per customer/aggregate reports to internal Customer/Product leader
- Maintain an ongoing relationship with assigned customers.
- Hold regular calls and meetings with key customer contacts to review current processes, provide updates on upcoming releases, determine if new business opportunities exist, and discuss ideas/options for improving existing services
- Provide ongoing product education to customers as needed
- Serve as Customer advocate for internal discussions to resolve any technical issues and product improvements to meet client demands
- Serve as primary implementer of Customer-site updates and implementations
- Prepare and distribute customer reports
- Provide first tier customer technical support
- Diagnose active issues
- Help customer fix simple issues such as hardware incompatibility, network issues, etc.
- Write support tickets for the Dev Team
- Provide consistent and committed communication with Customers regarding solutions, timelines, and workarounds
- Escalate and pursue solutions once determined
- Affect excellent customer support via the appropriate communication medium
- 1-3 years of B2B or customer technical support experience
- Demonstrated success in achieving client satisfaction through keeping customer commitments and resolving customer issues
- Must be detail oriented, have ability to multi-task, meet tight deadlines and operate with minimal supervision
- Strong presentation and project management skills
- Ability to verbally educate and effectively convey knowledge on product use and process
- Strong customer-first ethic
- Must be a natural problem solver & critical thinker
- Experience with JIRA, Redmine and Confluence a plus
- Participation in the development and improvement of processes
- Experience with Electronic Health Records, Lab Information Systems, Revenue Cycle Management Systems, Practice Management CRMs preferred
- Experience in healthcare, HIPAA compliance requirements, and specifically diagnostic laboratories (or other healthcare ancillary service providers) preferred
- Startup experience preferred, or a commitment to flexibility in a fast-changing work environment
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary dependent on location and experience
- Bonus plan
- Employee stock option plan
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible schedule/remote work
Job is remote.