Remote - US
Sales Account Manager, Imaging Centers
At Shadowbox, our mission is to elevate patient care by making patient information easy to access and safe to share no matter where it resides. Shadowbox is a secure, HIPAA-compliant automation platform built for healthcare. Our “browser-like” application operates like an "infinite API" connecting multiple applications on the fly. A user can access the applications they use every day - an EHR, a lab portal, a billing system, a payer portal, even a state-run database - simultaneously connecting fields, transferring data and automating workflow.
We are looking for like-minded individuals who are inspired to innovate, grow and evolve. Explore remote-friendly, flexible career opportunities in a fast-growing company that values inclusivity, creativity, and work-life balance.
As Account Manager, you will identify, qualify, negotiate, and close sales deals primarily with imaging centers and diagnostic laboratories along with customers in adjacent markets. You will be a passionate advocate for Shadowbox and be able to articulate how our technical solutions provide incredible value to organizations such that they can focus on providing services for clinics, not on chasing missing information or losing money due to antiquated integrations.
In this role, you will also be the voice of the customer, helping identify new opportunities to expand into new markets and customer types. You are dedicated and persistent, detail oriented and effective. You are hungry and you are a proven closer. You are a people person that your contacts remember and look forward to seeing again. You are looking for an exciting opportunity to join a startup as an early leader and will be rewarded for your success. You have contacts in the imaging space. You demonstrate excellent professionalism verbally and in written communication. You will use your skills and experience to make introductions, set meetings, educate potential customers on the Shadowbox value proposition, and features/functions, and close business. You will work cross functionally with other departments such as customer success, channel sales, and marketing in a collegial and helpful manner.
- Develop meaningful relationships with prospective customers.
- Establish new business by leveraging existing personal contacts, cold calling, networking, and following up on leads.
- Understand and demonstrate the product to the customer.
- Meet sales goals and objectives set by leadership.
- Improve sales skills to increase sales success rates.
- Develop customer loyalty by building sustainable relationships during the sales process.
- Provide regular updates to the VP Sales and Marketing on prospects, pipeline, and monthly volume forecasts.
- Work actively with Customer Success Team to ensure customer expectations are met during the implementation process and beyond.
- Gather competitor intelligence from the territory and provide information to manager and corporate executive team.
- Adhere to all compliance (ie. HIPAA) and confidentiality requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) from a four-year college or university.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in healthcare sales, with a focus on imaging centers and experience selling SaaS.
- Demonstrated track record of continued progressive sales growth.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain relationships.
- Demonstrated excellence in verbal and written communication skills.
- High energy level and ability to develop sales rapidly.
- Uncompromising ethics and integrity.
- Unmatched interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with a team.
- Proficiency with MS Office, MS Teams, Zoom, and CRM tools.
- Self-starter who works well independently in a remote home office format.
- Open to constructive feedback, displays humility and a growth mindset.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary defined by location and experience.
- Commissions plan.
- Employee stock option plan.
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision, and 401(k).
- Flexible Time Off and Flexible schedule/remote work.
Remote – US