Remote - US
Sales Development Representative
At Shadowbox, our mission is to elevate patient care by making patient information easy to access and safe to share no matter where it resides. Shadowbox is a secure, HIPAA-compliant automation platform built for healthcare. Our “browser-like” application operates like an "infinite API" connecting multiple applications on the fly. A user can access the applications they use every day - an EHR, a lab portal, a billing system, a payer portal, even a state-run database - simultaneously connecting fields, transferring data and automating workflow.
We are looking for like-minded individuals who are inspired to innovate, grow and evolve. Explore remote-friendly, flexible career opportunities in a fast-growing company that values inclusivity, creativity, and work-life balance.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for generating leads, setting up meetings, and assisting in selling the Shadowbox platform into the healthcare market. Your primary goal will be to fill our sales pipeline with high quality sales opportunities. You will do direct outreach to leads using phone, email and social media and bring them into our sales pipeline. You will assess the quality of incoming leads and progress them into our sales pipeline. You will use your skills and experience to make introductions, set meetings, and manage other communications designed to educate potential customers on the Shadowbox value proposition. You will support the sales team administratively as needed. You will work cross functionally with other departments such as marketing, customer success and channel sales in a collegial and helpful manner. You are driven, committed, professional, detail-oriented and have unparalleled written and verbal communication skills.
- Establish new leads by leveraging contacts, cold calling, and networking via phone calls, emails and social media.
- Follow up on incoming leads to further the sales process.
- Build lasting relationships with potential customers.
- Become an expert in our product offerings and serve as a source for prospects who want more information concerning our products.
- Assist the sales team with administrative support such as scheduling meetings, sending emails, updating our CRM, and other tasks as needed.
- Partner with the Marketing team to build custom sales campaigns.
- Exhibit professionalism and demonstrate excellent communication skills in every interaction.
- Adhere to all compliance (ie. HIPAA) and confidentiality requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) from a four-year college or university.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in sales with a demonstrated track record of success in direct lead outreach.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in administrative support.
- Experience in healthcare sales (preferred).
- Proficiency with MS Office, MS Teams, Slack, and CRM tools.
- Demonstrated excellence in verbal and written communication skills.
- High energy level and ability to develop sales rapidly.
- Exceptionalprofessionalism, uncompromising ethics and integrity, and strong interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter who works well independently and as part of a team.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary dependent on location and experience.
- Commissions plan.
- Employee stock option plan.
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision.
- Flexible Time Off.
- Remote work.
Remote – US